The SurroundScan Protector-HD is able to detect ferrous and nonferrous tramp metal, prevents damage to rock crushing equipment. The Protector-HD is designed for installation on flat-belt and trough-belt conveyors. Full PLC integration allows for line shutdown, or local control of the conveyor can be given to the detector.
- Rugged, heavy-duty steel construction is designed to take a beating and keep on running. You won't have to worry about replacing coils every time they get hit, as they're encased in an armored chassis, protecting the coils and the internal wiring and electronics. Chassis designed to fit into standard sized rails with minimal modifications and the removable side plate means you don't have to cut a belt, or unsplice it, to install.
- Patented digital technology ensures that the detector will work in any environment. You can tune out the small pieces that won't cause harm and only detect the larger pieces that could damage downstream equipment.
- Easy-to-use digital operator interface means you can set it and forget it. You won't have to worry about nuisance trips unnecessarily stopping your operation.
- Auto-balances and auto-learns product, eliminating rebalancing procedures and the guesswork associated with analog "radio knob" controls.
- A variety of metal marking systems are available to allow you to readily locate the metal, remove it, and get back to business.
- Programmable contacts for full PLC integration and reject-device control for automated control of waste gates or belt plow systems.
» Download the SurroundScan Brochure
» Download the ADS Metal Detection Guide
» Download the Mining & Aggregate Brochure
» Download the Aggregate Flyer
» Download the Plastics & Recycling Flyer
» Download the Wood Pellet & Recycling Flyer